All position tyres are designed to meet the demands of any wheel axle on trucks and buses. They feature a tread pattern that allows them to be installed on any axle without altering the truck’s performance, neither that of the tyre itself.
All-position tyres are one of the most precise and technically advanced tyres for commercial vehicles, they often portray high mileage, even tyre wear and exceptional ride quality.
- Rib or Semi-rib (Zigzag) tread pattern
- Multi ply reinforced carcass
- Continuous central ribbing ensures directional stability, even wear and smooth ride, even on asphalt.
- Deep sculpting in the wide circumferential grooves provides safe grip on slippery surfaces, whilst also preventing stone trapping.
- Transversal shoulder slots ensure good drive axle performance on mixed roads of medium severity.
- Provide excellent anti-sidesliping performance and ensure excellent water evacuation
- Deliver outstanding traction and handling
- Provide excellent heat dissipation
- Low operating temperature due to better heat dispersion,
- Low rolling resistance that manifests in low fuel consumption,
- Excellent water drainage resulting in better traction on wet surfaces.
Usable on the following: –
- Can be fitted to any axle
- Tubeless tyre for high capacity passenger and cargo requirements
- High speed riding on highway and good roads
- On construction sites
- Under slightly-aggressive tread-wear conditions
Popular AP patterns
- Gallant GL901
- Grandstone GT168
- Tracmax GRT901