Our policy lasts for five days. If five days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you an exchange or refund.
Conditions for return
- The return item must be unused, and in the same condition as you received it to be eligible for a return. It must also be in the original packaging. Tires must not have been fitted to rims.
- To complete your return, we require the original receipt as proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Goods exempt from return
- Battery acid and water.
- Downloadable software products.
- Some health and personal care items.
Partial refunds (if applicable)
- Tyres covered by manufacturers' warranty, if used.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than five days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your original method of payment, within a period of seven working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
In case you haven't received a refund yet, recheck your bank account, then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund reflects in your bank statement. Next, contact your bank, there is often some processing time before a refund appears.If you’ve done all of this and you still haven't received your refund, please visit our outlet for details.
Sale or special priced offer items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may qualify for a refund. Unfortunately, sale or offer items cannot be accepted back.
Restocking Fee (if applicable)
Some items will require a restocking fee to be returned. This will be charged from your credit.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace selected items, with authority from the manufacturer, if they are defective. If you need to exchange it for the same item, visit our outlet and we will take care of it.
If the item were marked as a gift during purchase, and, shipped directly to you, you'd receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be sent to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and they will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, shipping time may vary.
Tyretec mitigates the occurrence of returns by engaging with its customers to understand their needs.